Data privacy declaration
alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH
The data protection officer of alfer® aluminum Gesellschaft mbH can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.verando.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted, usually after one week:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (Referrer URL),
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth link connection of the website,
- To ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Clarification of any abusive page accesses (DoS / DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. We however reserve this, if need be, if this becomes necessary to clarify abusive page views.
When contacting us
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by phone or e-mail. We have provided our contact details on the website and an opportunity to send us e-mails conveniently. If you are prompted to click on the "mail" command, your own mail program will automatically open (i.e. Microsoft Outlook), and you can write to us from there.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent or in case of pre-contractual requests, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The data collected and processed in connection with your contacting us will be deleted by us after completion of the enquiry and, if applicable, after expiry of statutory retention periods.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below is not carried out. We only disclose your personal information that we collect via this website to third parties, if:
- You, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR, have given express consent to do so.
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- This is legally permissible and is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Declaration of consent for the Contact form
If you send us enquiries using our contact form, we will ask you for your first and last name, your company name, your postal address, your e-mail address and phone number. You can also enter your individual message to us in the notification field.
It is up to you to decide whether you provide us with this data. Currently, the contact form is encrypted by an SSL certificate. We would like to point out to you that this data can be read by third parties. However, without this information, we cannot fulfill your contact request.
It is also possible to send your request by e-mail to info@alfer. com By filling out the contact form and sending it to us, you expressly consent to the data processing described above. Your data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary to complete your request or answer further questions you may have. The data is then deleted.
Rights of the concerned party
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can ask for information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or are disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- We can only refuse to provide you with information if and to the extent that the information disclosed reveals information which, according to a legal provision or its essence, must be kept secret, in particular because of the predominant legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 para. 1 sentence 2 FDPR), the competent public authority has stated to us that the disclosure of the data would jeopardize public security or public order or otherwise endanger the welfare of the Federation or a country (§ 34 para. 1 No. 1 FDPR in conjunction with § 33 para. 1 No. 2 lit. b FDPR), or the data are stored only because they cannot be deleted due to legal or statutory retention requirements, or it serves exclusively data security or data protection purposes and the disclosure of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded due to appropriate technical and organisational measures (§ 34 para. 1 No. 2 FDPR).
- To immediately demand, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the rectification or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- To request, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except in cases where processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To demand, according to Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but is required by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- To revoke, pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, your once granted consent against us at any time. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing in the future based on this consent,
- If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, to file an objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the concerned data protection supervisory authority. The authority responsible for alfer® aluminum Gesellschaft mbH is the "State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg".
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
Our social media appearances
Data processing through social networks
We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ etc. can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered. In detail:
If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
Please also note that we cannot retrace all processing operations on the social media portals. Depending on the provider, additional processing operations may therefore be carried out by the operators of the social media portals.
Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Responsibility and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
The data collected directly from us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for their storage lapses, you ask us to delete it, you revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular, retention periods - remain unaffected.
Individual social networks
We have a profile on Facebook. The provider of this service is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland. According to Facebook’s statement the collected data will also be transferred to the USA and to other third-party countries.
We have signed an agreement with Facebook on shared responsibility for the processing of data (Controller Addendum). This agreement determines which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook Fanpage. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
You can customize your advertising settings independently in your user account. Click on the following link and log in: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being stored by making the appropriate setting in your browser software. However, please note that, if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. If you wish to prevent Google's acquisition of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and prevent Google from processing these data, you can do so by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. Operator of these pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our sites enabled with the YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to assign your browsing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The plugin of the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland is used on our site. The Facebook plug-in can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=en_EN
If you do not want Facebook to be able to directly assign the data collected by visiting our site to your Facebook user profile, you will need to log out of your Facebook user profile. The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the widest possible visibility in the social media.
Topicality and amendment of this data policy declaration