Data privacy declaration
alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH
The Data Protection Officer of the alfer® aluminium Gesellschaft mbH can be reached at email@example.com.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.verando.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted, usually after one week:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access takes place (Referrer URL),
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth link connection of the website,
- To ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Clarification of any abusive page accesses (DoS / DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. As a rule, we do not use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. We however reserve this, if need be, if this becomes necessary to clarify abusive page views.
When contacting us
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by phone or by e-mail. For this purpose, we have specified our contact details on the website where you have a provision to conveniently send e-mails to us. When you click on such a command (marked, for example, as "Mail"), your own mail programme (for example, Microsoft Outlook) opens automatically, and you can write to us from there.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent or in case of pre-contractual requests, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The data collected and processed in connection with your contacting us will be deleted by us after completion of the enquiry and, if applicable, after expiry of statutory retention periods.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below is not carried out. We only disclose your personal information that we collect via this website to third parties, if:
- You have given your express consent for it according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- This is legally permissible and is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Declaration of consent for the Contact form
If you send us your enquiries using our contact form, we will ask for your first and last name, your company, your postal address and your e-mail address or telephone number. You can also enter your individual message to us in the message box.
It is your free decision whether you provide us with this data. Currently, the contact form is encrypted using an SSL certificate. However, we would like to expressly point out that data can be read by third parties. However, without this information we cannot fulfil your contact request.
In addition to the possibility of directing your enquiry to us using the contact form, it is also possible to send your enquiry by e-mail to info@alfer. com By filling out the contact form and sending it to us, you expressly consent to the data processing described above.
Your data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary to answer your inquiry or any further (back) questions resulting from it. They are then deleted.
Rights of the concerned party
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can ask for information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or are disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- We can only refuse to provide you with information if and to the extent that the information disclosed reveals information which, according to a legal provision or its essence, must be kept secret, in particular because of the predominant legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 para. 1 sentence 2 FDPR), the competent public authority has stated to us that the disclosure of the data would jeopardize public security or public order or otherwise endanger the welfare of the Federation or a country (§ 34 para. 1 No. 1 FDPR in conjunction with § 33 para. 1 No. 2 lit. b FDPR), or the data are stored only because they cannot be deleted due to legal or statutory retention requirements, or it serves exclusively data security or data protection purposes and the disclosure of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded due to appropriate technical and organisational measures (§ 34 para. 1 No. 2 FDPR).
- To immediately demand, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the rectification or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- To request, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except in cases where processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To demand, according to Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but is required by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- To revoke, pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, your once granted consent against us at any time. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing in the future based on this consent,
- If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, to file an objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the concerned data protection supervisory authority. The authority responsible for alfer® aluminum Gesellschaft mbH is the "State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg".
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being stored by making the appropriate setting in your browser software. However, please note that, if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. If you wish to prevent Google's acquisition of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and prevent Google from processing these data, you can do so by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. Operator of these pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our sites enabled with the YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to assign your browsing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The plugin of the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland is used on our site. The Facebook plug-in can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/?locale=en_EN
If you do not want Facebook to be able to directly assign the data collected by visiting our site to your Facebook user profile, you will need to log out of your Facebook user profile. The legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the widest possible visibility in the social media.
Topicality and amendment of this data policy declaration