Frequently Asked Questions verando® decking boards.
Why should you choose verando®?
- Easy-care and sustainable design product
- Very durable and robust
- Appealing optics thanks to minimal joint width
- Absolutely weather-resistant barefoot-friendly
- Freedom of design for color and patterns
- Natural look und feel
- No rainforest falls for verando®
How does verando® behave in relation to various weather conditions?
- Absolutely weather-resistant
- Unlimited durability
- No splintering, tearing or swelling
- Anti-slip in case of rain, dew or fog
- Resistant to salt and chlorine water
Do verando® decking boards need to be treated?
- verando ® does not require any structural protection against weather conditions.
- However, we recommend natural, solvent-free hard wax oils to avoid severe contamination.
Can stains occur?
- Like any other material, verando® gets dirty. If necessary a brush and water are sufficient for cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains or small scratches with sandpaper with 40 - 60 K
How do I clean verando® decking boards?
- If sufficient gradient was considered, part of the dirt will wash away with rain.
- If required, you can use detergent
- Untreated surfaces are best cleaned using clear water and a brush.
Can I install verando® even around a pool?
- Definitely. The proximity to water is the "natural habitat" of verando®. The anti-slip effect is even enhanced by moisture. This is the special property of verando®.
- The decking boards are resistant to chlorine and salt water
How are verando® boards ecologically evaluated?
- The material is ecologically harmless.
- Rice husks as the main component of verando® are a waste product of rice cultivation. No trees are cut down.
- The decking boards are permanently fungus-resistant.
- verando® is very durable, completely recyclable and does not require the use of ecologically harmful cleaning agents or protective coatings.
How can verando® boards be disposed of?
- verando® decking boards can be disposed of via domestic waste but is completely recyclable.
- Leftover material or used decking boards are taken back by the manufacturer- alfer® aluminum Gesellschaft mbH - and recycled. The contact points for consumers are the sales outlets or craftmen's workshops.